Interested in Contributing to Digital Thoughts?
Here’s what you need to know
While we are selective when it comes to accepting guest posts, we are always happy to welcome profound contributors with really unique and informative content that can be of real value to our readers. If you have great writing skills and wish to share your knowledge and expertise with our readers, then this is the platform for you. We are looking for post/content related to IT, automation testing, QA quality assurance, intelligent search solution etc.
Just go through the guidelines given below to get an idea about the kind of content we are looking from guest bloggers.
- Blog post should have an introduction that attracts interest.
- There should be the presence of necessary headings and subheadings, along with bold font for key sentences in the blog posts.
- The blog post should have a conclusion.
- The blog post should have fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that the post does not violate any copyright laws.
- The blog webmaster reserves the right to make minor changes if required.
- The post must have a minimum word count of 400-500 words.
- Digital Thoughts reserves the right to include calls-to-action to The Digital Group’s content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- Only 1 external link is allowed for every blog post submitted (no-follow tag)
- An author Bio is mandatory (about 40 words) and no freelancers are allowed.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, Digital Thoughts reserves the right to withhold its publishing. If you’re interested to contribute to Digital Thoughts, fill the form below to submit your content.