Time Tracking with Digital HRMS: Overcoming Employee Productivity Management Challenges with HR Software
Employees are the key assets of an organization and the performance, productivity and efficiency of the employees have a huge role to play in the growth and business development of the organization. Hence, one of the priorities of enterprises is to keep a tab on the various teams and their performance based on a set of parameters. In other words, employee productivity is of utmost significance.
When it comes to employee productivity management, there are some common challenges faced by enterprises today, as enlisted below.
Challenges in Employee Productivity Management
- Ineffective resource utilization
- Time management across projects
- Keeping track of where the resources are spending time
- Systematic recording and maintenance of work logs
- Documentation of task status for the client’s reference for invoicing
- Ineffective tracking of schedule of resources
- Lack of parameters to measure employee performance
To overcome these challenges, every enterprise needs an automated system to manage the entire process of assigning tasks, managing the time allocated for each task, setting deadlines, tracking progress and maintaining a record of the work logs.
Why Choose Digital HRMS for Employee Productivity Management
Digital HRMS is an integrated advanced modular HRMS platform that offers dedicated modules for every HR function. It allows you to pick and choose the modules as per your business requirements in order to design your own customized HR software that meets your business needs. The Timesheets module of Digital HRMS is designed to help enterprises track the productivity of employees, and the following are the capabilities of the platform.
The platform allows employees to enter their work logs on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and it offers the multiple benefits of time and task tracking.
- Accurate billing lets your clients know you’re managing the resources well
- Automated billing & invoicing for increased revenue
- Effective effort estimation and optimization with detailed time split across tasks & activities
- Tracking time spent on a task made easy
- Understanding the proficiency of resources by tracking the productivity
- Resource allocation made easy and effective
- Provision to measure employee performance against planned timeline
- Makes possible for project managers to anticipate project delays
- Boosts efficiency of employees to save costs to company
- Optimal budget monitoring via resource allocation
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, here are the key highlights that make the Digital HRMS Timesheets the ideal platform for employee productivity management.
- GDPR Compliance for privacy of user data
- Seamless Integration with key modules
- Dynamic workflows and role-based access
- Automatic alerts & notifications
- Anywhere anytime access with Mobile app
- Relevant across Multiple Industries
Want to explore how Digital HRMS can help your organization manage employee productivity more efficiently? Visit our website www.digitalhrms.com or drop us an email on email@example.com and our team will get in touch with you.