QARA Enterprise Suite Add On for Advanced Test Management in Jira
Whether you're a programmer or QA expert, you'll agree that Jira is a software that doesn't need an introduction. Jira is an issue tracking and project management platform that is widely used by developers and community members all around the world. Jira's extensive popularity stems from the fact that it has a number of features that simplify project management and allow for simple cooperation between members of big teams working on the project, as well as between different teams.
Surprisingly, Jira is rapidly being used for a different purpose - one that it was not intended for! Wondering what it can be? We're talking about advanced test management here. Regardless of the fact that Jira wasn't really created for test management, it is used by a large number of QA experts for advanced test management, despite its limitations. One of the contributing elements is Jira familiarity. After all, why use a different tool when one platform will suffice?
A Jira advanced test management tool is required to address this difficulty faced by QA experts and to assist them in experiencing advanced test management capabilities in Jira. A Jira test management tool is a full-featured advanced test management tool that works in tandem with Jira to provide advanced test management capabilities. QARA Enterprise is an example of a test automation tool that is a Jira test management tool, and the QARAJ add-on for Jira is the magical little "thing" that allows this connection to happen.
Choosing QARAJ for Enhanced Test Management in Jira
QARA – Test Management for JIRA (QARAJ) is a JIRA add-on that enhances the test management capabilities of the software. It may also be used in conjunction with QARA Enterprise test automation tool to track issues on the same system instead of the need to switch to JIRA. The Atlassian Marketplace has the add-on available for download.
- Easily create new Test Cases as an ‘issue type’ in QARAJ.
- Assign the test cases within a project into folders.
- Create Test Cycles and assign Test cases to a test cycle.
- Execute the test case to compare the expected and actual results/performance.
- View a history of executed test cases and generate test reports.
- Integrates with QARA Enterprise test automation tool
- Allows organizing test cases into folders
- Allows full visibility into test projects and team productivity and helps in standardizing the best practice procedures.