Overcoming the Challenges of Scheduling Meetings with Digital HRMS
Meetings are an important aspect of the average professional's day today. Meetings are essential in order to brainstorm important ideas and concepts and come up with practical solutions. Meetings are a must when people are working as a team. Every month, the average employee spends nearly 31 hours in meetings!
That's a considerable amount of time in and of itself, but add in the time needed for planning and agreeing on the meeting location, and the hours quickly add up. Meetings, on the other hand, cannot be avoided, so the remedy is to reduce the amount of time spent on meeting follow-up.
Overcoming the Key Challenges
The following are the key challenges when it comes to scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Poor rate of attendance in meetings
- Employees having to book meeting rooms for multiple slots for the same meeting to prevent delays in case of a reschedule
- Underutilization of the resources in the meeting rooms
- People not showing up even after booking a venue
- No availability of reports or analytics data
- People ending up late during the meetings
Why Digital HRMS is the Solution
The solution is advanced HR software such as Digital HRMS, which includes an integrated conference room booking system that allows workers to book meeting rooms with confidence on the day of the meeting.
The following are the key features of the Conference Room Booking module of Digital HRMS.
- Provision for registering the conference rooms and what’s available in each.
- Option to book conference rooms on a daily/weekly basis, or on custom dates.
- Provision to book a room as per the equipment required.
- Provision to book online meetings on MS Teams or GoTo Meetings
- Option to add attendees as Required & Optional
- Auto generated emails sent to the Outlook inboxes of all the attendees after conference room is booked.
- The user can view the details of the bookings made, as well as a list of bookings made by others in the organization.
Want to discover more about how Digital HRMS can help your HR team ensure data security and data privacy effectively?
Visit our website www.digitalhrms.com or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get in touch with you. Now, get Full access to Digital HRMS Free for 90 Days. Available for Limited Period only!
Stay connected with us on Social Media for all the latest updates.
Read: How Digital HRMS is the Solution to Employee Information Management Challenges